Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hawkeye season begins

Well we are coming to the start of the Iowa Hawkeye season and people are getting crazy.  The first game is this Saturday against Eastern Illinois.  I love Iowa Hawkeye football, however the men can be a little scary.  The weather is starting to feel like football! One day its scorching hot and the next day you need a sweater.  Thats Iowa for ya!!!

Seems like life is about to get busy with high school football on Friday nights, GO Bobcats!!! and Hawkeye football on Saturdays and then there is Sunday night, Monday night and any other night for NFL!!!

I am going to attempt a new reciepe I got today, most people have already tried it, I however have not.  Its chocolate cake in a mug.  Sounds yummy, however could be very dangerous being able to make chocolate cake that fast!! I will let you all know how it goes!!! Well I am off to make supper, BBQ ribs, a regular in this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment